Nutrition made easy
VITALITY BLASTER SUPER FOOD MEAL REPLACEMENT BLENDS
SOME OF THE MORE INTERESTING ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Acai (contains antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats. Helps lower cholesterol, better skin, digestion, improves immunity, circulation and brain function)
- Mangosteen (rich in water, energy, protein, carbohydrate and fiber. Essential nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese are found in this fruit. It contains vitamin C, B6, B12 and A. Anti inflammatory, anti aging, repairs cells and skin, helps with PMS, gums, blood pressure, viral and fungal infections).
- Amla (enhances food absorption, balances stomach acid, fortifies the liver, nourishes the brain and mental functioning, supports the heart, strengthens the lungs, regulates elimination of free radicals, enhances fertility, helps the urinary system, increases skin health, promotes healthier hair, acts as a body coolant).
- Pomegranate (powerful antioxidant, antiviral and antitumor properties, as well as reducing plaque in arteries).
- Maca (energy, sex drive, mood, wound healing, hormone regulation, migraine prevention). Note: Not included in Kids fomula
- Spirulina (good source of vitamin K, potassium, and pantothenic acid (B5), as well as thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), copper, iron, and manganese. You can clearly see spirulina is a good source of B vitamins, but what makes spirulina exceptional is the B12 vitamin found in it. Great for increased energy and recovery, builds muscle, prevents bone loss, cleanses the liver, supports brain function and metabolism).
- Noni Fruit Polynesian healers have used noni fruits for thousands of years to help treat a variety of health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumors, the effects of aging, and parasitic, viral and bacterial infections.
- Sea Buckthorn has multiple uses due to its protein building amino acids, vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, E, and folic acid, over 60 antioxidants, at least 20 minerals, and healthy fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9. The fruit is full of carotenoids, xanthophylls, phenolics and flavanoids too. Promotes skin health, helps with weight management and can help prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Promotes healing of ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Relieves dry eyes and can help prevent liver damage.
- Alfalfa is used for treating high cholesterol, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, upset stomach, and a bleeding disorder called thrombocytopenia purpura. People also take alfalfa as a source of vitamins A, C, E, and K4. Minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous and iron.
- Beets The powerful phytonutrients that give beets their deep crimson color may help to ward off cancer. Research has shown that beetroot extract reduced multi-organ tumor formations in various animal models when administered in drinking water, for instance, while beetroot extract is also being studied for use in treating human pancreatic, breast, and prostate cancers.7The betalin pigments in beets support your body’s Phase 2 detoxification process, which is when broken down toxins are bound to other molecules so they can be excreted from your body. Traditionally, beets are valued for their support in detoxification and helping to purify your blood and your liver.Drinking beet juice may help to lower blood pressure in a matter of hours. One study found that drinking one glass of beet juice lowered systolic blood pressure by an average of 4-5 points.3The benefit likely comes from the naturally occurring nitrates in beets, which are converted into nitric oxide in your body. Nitric oxide, in turn, helps to relax and dilate your blood vessels, improving blood flow and lowering blood pressure. If you need a boost to make it through your next workout, beet juice may again prove valuable. Those who drank beet juice prior to exercise were able to exercise for up to 16 percent longer. The benefit is thought to also be related to nitrates turning into nitric oxide, which may reduce the oxygen cost of low-intensity exercise as well as enhance tolerance to high-intensity exercise. (In Revive and Kids versions only)
- American Ginseng is often used to fight infections such as colds and flu. There is some evidence that it might help prevent colds and flu and make symptoms milder when infections do occur.
American ginseng is used for other infections including HIV/AIDS, infections of the intestine (dysentery), and particular infections (Pseudomonas infections) that are common in people with cystic fibrosis. Some people use American ginseng to improve digestion and for loss of appetite, as well as for vomiting, inflammation of the colon (colitis), and inflammation of the lining of the stomach (gastritis). American ginseng is also used for low iron in the blood (anemia), diabetes, insulin resistance related to HIV treatments, cancer-related fatigue, high blood pressure, trouble sleeping (insomnia), nerve pain, erectile dysfunction (ED), fever, hangover symptoms, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), blood and bleeding disorders, breast cancer, dizziness, headaches, convulsions, fibromyalgia, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), memory loss, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, improving athletic performance, improving mental performance, as an anti-aging aid, menopausal symptoms, complications during pregnancy or childbirth, and for nervous exhaustion (neurasthenia). (In Revive blend only)
- Camu Camu is an extremely powerful source of Vitamin C – more than any other food! It can help to strengthen the immune system and is high in anti-oxidants. Studies show camu camu balances mood, is a safe and effective antidepressant. Supports optimal function of nervous system including eye and brain functions. Provides arthritic protection by helping reduce inflammation and is a potent anti-viral.
- Mucuna Pruriens contains 40mg/g of a compound called L-DOPA which is a direct precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine works as one of the best natural HGH releasers (human growth hormone) by stimulating the pituitary gland to increase it’s production. High levels throughout life of the body’s own natural growth hormone (not hormones from the synthetic injections) is known as a major key for human longevity. Dopamine also improves mood and sexual vitality.
- Papaya is a rich source of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C and flavonoids, B vitamins, folate, pantothenic acid and the minerals, potassium, copper and magnesium. Also rich source of digestive enzymes and fiber.
- Goji has high levels of antioxidants and nutrients which nourish and revitalize many organs of the body such as the eyes, skin and liver. It improves immune function and fights cancer. Goji can help keep your energy and mood up and even boost fertility.
- Bladderwrack Health benefits of bladderwrack include its ability to treat obesity, benefit the thyroid, improve the metabolism, reduce inflammation, and strengthen bones.
- Chlorella As a medicine, chlorella is used for preventing cancer, reducing radiation treatment side effects, stimulating the immune system, improving response to flu vaccine, increasing white blood cell counts (especially in people with HIV infection or cancer), preventing colds, protecting the body against toxic metals such as lead and mercury, and slowing the aging process. Chlorella is also used to increase “good” bacteria in the intestine in order to improve digestion; and to help treat ulcers, colitis, Crohn’s disease and diverticulosis.
- Pea Protein is a great vegan source of protein with a very high quality amino acid profile. Pea protein is gluten free, hypo allergenic and contains ghrelin which helps keep a full and satisfied feeling for long periods.
The sweetener in Vitality Blaster is agave inulin, which as well as being an excellent sugar alternative because it has very little effect on blood sugar levels, also is considered a “super fiber” as well as being a prebiotic, helping to stabilize a healthy gut and digestive system. There are absolutely no artificial ingredients or preservatives. This product is ideal for those wishing to shape their bodies as well as restoring health and vitality.
This is what your nutrition planner looks like in our app. This is a great tool to stay accountable for what you are actually consuming each day. Just a few days of inputting your intake will give you valuable insight as to what the reality of your eating habits are and how they compare with what you need to be healthy and successful with your fitness goals.