Nutrition made easy
VITALITY BLASTER SUPER FOOD MEAL REPLACEMENT
SOME OF THE MORE INTERESTING ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Acai (contains antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats. Helps lower cholesterol, better skin, digestion, improves immunity, circulation and brain function).
- Mangosteen (rich in water, energy, protein, carbohydrate and fiber. Essential nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese are found in this fruit. It contains vitamin C, B6, B12 and A. Anti inflammatory, anti aging, repairs cells and skin, helps with PMS, gums, blood pressure, viral and fungal infections).
- Amla (enhances food absorption, balances stomach acid, fortifies the liver, nourishes the brain and mental functioning, supports the heart, strengthens the lungs, regulates elimination of free radicals, enhances fertility, helps the urinary system, increases skin health, promotes healthier hair, acts as a body coolant).
- Pomegranate (powerful antioxidant, antiviral and antitumor properties, as well as reducing plaque in arteries).
- Maca (energy, sex drive, mood, wound healing, hormone regulation, migraine prevention).
- Spirulina (good source of vitamin K, potassium, and pantothenic acid (B5), as well as thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), copper, iron, and manganese. You can clearly see spirulina is a good source of B vitamins, but what makes spirulina exceptional is the B12 vitamin found in it. Great for increased energy and recovery, builds muscle, prevents bone loss, cleanses the liver, supports brain function and metabolism).
- Noni Fruit Polynesian healers have used noni fruits for thousands of years to help treat a variety of health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumors, the effects of aging, and parasitic, viral and bacterial infections.
- Sea Buckthorn has multiple uses due to its protein building amino acids, vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, E, and folic acid, over 60 antioxidants, at least 20 minerals, and healthy fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9. The fruit is full of carotenoids, xanthophylls, phenolics and flavanoids too. Promotes skin health, helps with weight management and can help prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Promotes healing of ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Relieves dry eyes and can help prevent liver damage.
- Alfalfa is used for treating high cholesterol, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, upset stomach, and a bleeding disorder called thrombocytopenia purpura. People also take alfalfa as a source of vitamins A, C, E, and K4. Minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous and iron.
- Camu Camu is an extremely powerful source of Vitamin C – more than any other food! It can help to strengthen the immune system and is high in anti-oxidants. Studies show camu camu balances mood, is a safe and effective antidepressant. Supports optimal function of nervous system including eye and brain functions. Provides arthritic protection by helping reduce inflammation and is a potent anti-viral.
- Mucuna Pruriens contains 40mg/g of a compound called L-DOPA which is a direct precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine works as one of the best natural HGH releasers (human growth hormone) by stimulating the pituitary gland to increase it’s production. High levels throughout life of the body’s own natural growth hormone (not hormones from the synthetic injections) is known as a major key for human longevity. Dopamine also improves mood and sexual vitality.
- Papaya is a rich source of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C and flavonoids, B vitamins, folate, pantothenic acid and the minerals, potassium, copper and magnesium. Also rich source of digestive enzymes and fiber.
- Goji has high levels of antioxidants and nutrients which nourish and revitalize many organs of the body such as the eyes, skin and liver. It improves immune function and fights cancer. Goji can help keep your energy and mood up and even boost fertility.
- Bladderwrack Health benefits of bladderwrack include its ability to treat obesity, benefit the thyroid, improve the metabolism, reduce inflammation, and strengthen bones.
- Chlorella As a medicine, chlorella is used for preventing cancer, reducing radiation treatment side effects, stimulating the immune system, improving response to flu vaccine, increasing white blood cell counts (especially in people with HIV infection or cancer), preventing colds, protecting the body against toxic metals such as lead and mercury, and slowing the aging process. Chlorella is also used to increase “good” bacteria in the intestine in order to improve digestion; and to help treat ulcers, colitis, Crohn’s disease and diverticulosis.
- Pea Protein is a great vegan source of protein with a very high quality amino acid profile. Pea protein is gluten free, hypo allergenic and contains ghrelin which helps keep a full and satisfied feeling for long periods.
The sweetener in Vitality Blaster is agave inulin, which as well as being an excellent sugar alternative because it has very little effect on blood sugar levels, also is considered a “super fiber” as well as being a prebiotic, helping to stabilize a healthy gut and digestive system. There are absolutely no artificial ingredients or preservatives. This product is ideal for those wishing to shape their bodies as well as restoring health and vitality.
I feel energized and motivated
“The 5 minute workouts fit so well into my busy lifestyle. I feel energized and motivated to keep the consistency going.” – J.D.
Love the vitality blaster powder
Love the vitality blaster powder. I mix it with unsweetened almond milk and add 1/2 banana per serving. It replaces my breakfast and again at lunch. I feel full and have energy to get through the day with this. I also noticed that I am sleeping better. All in all it’s part of my routine and I love it!!-S.C.
Thanks to the FitRoom
“Just wanted to say thanks to the FitRoom for keeping me fit enough to Trek 30+ miles over 4 days on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. It was one of the hardest athletic endeavors I’ve ever tried.” – M.M.
Love the 5 minute workouts!
“Love the 5 minute workouts!! Gets me out of my chair & motivates me to do more. I feel better and after only 2 weeks I look better too!! I also use the Vitality Blaster shake and that has been so helpful and I feel more energized!! Thank you Peter!” –S.C.
I have more energy and I feel stronger than ever.
“FitRoom was just what I needed. I made a lifestyle choice to improve my overall health. I changed my diet and thanks to Fitroom, I have a place to exercise every day at work. In 10 weeks I lost 5.5 lbs and 7.5% body fat! I have more energy and I feel stronger than ever. Thank you Pete and Team for helping me achieve my fitness goals!”- M.B.
See you tomorrow FitRoom!
“After 3 months of hitting the FitRoom, I struggled today! I had 6 hours of meetings and missed my session…but there are days like that! Work priority bumped FitRoom, but the personal results I am feeling are worth hitting it hard tomorrow. My day at the office today inspires me to make sure I’m finding time daily to catch my sessions – how do you sit in chairs in conference rooms all day? See you tomorrow FitRoom!”- V.M.
Could not be happier with my results
“I have been going to FitRoom for close to a month and could not be happier with my results. Starting out my goal was to gain range of motion and get rid of stiffness particularly in my hips and shoulders. Also to lose weight and just get a better overall feeling of wellness. Already I can feel a very noticeable difference in many of my joints as well as being down close to 10lbs. Thanks to Pete and his staff for all your guidance and encouragement.”-J.W.
Appreciate the personal attention
“Beginning week three of Fitroom Express Circuits. I’ve done the gym thing and group exercise classes before, however sticking to a fitness routine has been a challenge for me. If I want to go to the gym I need to get there by 5:30 AM which is hard to maintain. I find with Fitroom being onsite, the flexible scheduling (really like the iPhone app) and the 15 minute time slots to work really well. I’ll go to meetings in morning from 8 until 8:30 and then squeeze in a quick circuit at 8:40. I also appreciate the personal attention Peter and his staff provide. Looking forward to trying out some specialty classes next.”-C.M.
The 5-minute workout recharges me!
“What a great pick-me-up for the afternoon slump. Instead of a cup of coffee the 5-minute workout recharges me!”- S.M.R.
I’m pumped and ready
“6-Minute work out today! Totally awesome. I’m pumped and ready for the rest of the day.”-H.H.
Simple, quick and gets your mind right
“I did a 5 minute workout with Pete today and feel energized! I wasn’t intending on working out in my work clothes but gave a shot. Try it out if you haven’t. Simple, quick and gets your mind right.” -J.J.
I have still lost 6 pounds in 2 months
“I have a torn hip muscle and have not been able to do much but walk. Believe it or not, walking 6,000 – 8,000 steps per day and 1 serving of Vitality Blaster per day, I have still lost 6 pounds in 2 months.”- D.H.
I am not hungry when I walk in the door at home
“I love the Vitality Blaster! I mix it up with milk and water and drink this around 3pm when I get hungry for a snack. It keeps me out of the snack room and I am not hungry when I walk in the door at home.”-S.M.
Get your blood moving
“Seriously how does everyone sit at their Desk all day? I get up every 45 min- 1 hour and get moving for a few minutes. Humans were not designed to sit all day, we were designed to go hunt for animals, gather fruit and move. Now we sit at our desks, sit in our cars, then sit at our houses. Lets #StandUp to the Sitting Crisis plaguing our nation! [End of Rant] Anyone agree? Also go use the Fitroom, even if you don’t want to workout. Just go and Stretch. Get your blood moving.”-P.N.