At Fitroom Express we have created the ultimate Restorative Health and Vitality program, combining three extremely powerful therapies that restore proper function in both the tiniest parts of the body, the cells, as well as the largest parts of the body, the musculoskeletal system. We accomplish this through therapeutic exercise, healing nutrition, and the incredible B.E.M.E.R. device. Understanding how all 3 therapies work together you will see how potentially life changing this Restorative Health and Vitality System can be.
B.E.M.E.R. Circulation Therapy Device
To support you in your quest to achieve health and balance in your life, we at Fitroom Express would like to introduce you to an innovative application that can help to maintain your health and promote optimal circulatory function. B.E.M.E.R (Bio Electro-Magnetic Energy Regulation) technology is a multi-dimensional signal that effectively stimulates restricted or impaired circulation. B.E.M.E.R Therapy has two complementary forms of application. First, the full body applicator is designed to systemically effect overall circulation. Special Applicators are designed for targeted delivery and local application.The B.E.M.E.R signal is delivered using a Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (P.E.M.F), and was selected for its deep penetration and overall safety. Underlying the profound positive effect, is its unique multi-dimensional signal, which has been proven to influence hemodynamics through its effects on blood flow. It does so by generating a biorhythmically defined energy signal which targets both systemic and local circulation systems within the body. B.E.M.E.R is a registered medical device in the US by the FDA, and is used by both consumers and clinicians alike. B.E.M.E.R is a safe and easy to use effective adjunctive therapy.
B.E.M.E.R sessions stimulate circulation of the smallest blood vessels and improves supply to and cleansing of the organs and tissue. A wide cross-section of the population including all age groups can reap the benefits:
- Improved supply and detoxification of organs and tissue
- Reduced consequences of stress
- Support in the healing of wounds & injuries
- Increased performance capacity & maximum training intensity
- Shorter recovery periods during physical training
- BEMER is used in over 4,000 hospitals internationally
- NASA chose BEMER to partner in developing wearables in the space program
- 5 International patents
- FDA Class 1 approved and Class 2 pending as a registered medical device
- Endorsed and used by Olympic athletes
- Dr Rainer Klopp MD, PhD. Head of Institute of Microcirculation in Germany…”BEMER is the world’s most effective physical vascular therapy currently available.”
The Importance of good circulation
The significance of healthy blood flow within the circulatory system in terms of proper function should not be overlooked. Fulfilling the vital role of supplying the tissue and organs with oxygen and nutrients, disposal of metabolic end products and boosting the immune system. With some of the most important functions taking place in the fine and extremely entwined network of the smallest blood vessels. A restricted or impaired blood flow leads to faster ageing of the cells and is the cause of many disorders and illnesses.
- The human heart pumps around 15,000 liters of blood through our body daily.
- 21 sextillion (21,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) metabolic reactions take place in our body every second.
- Medical text books describe over 45,000 illnesses worldwide. Impaired blood flow is the causal factor in many conditions and diseases.
Life’s impact on the Circulatory System
The circulatory system follows the general rule of life and deteriorates as we age. This process is accelerated in many people due to damaging environmental influences, bad eating habits and an unhealthy lifestyle. Air pollution, environmental toxins, noise, stress, aggression, depression, lack of sleep, unhealthy or unbalanced diet, nicotine, use of alcohol or drugs can have an extremely negative impact on the circulatory system. These factors often result in weakening of the immune system, higher risk of falling ill to infections, lack of protection against free radicals, reduced performance, disorders, impaired ability to heal, and disease.
- Free radicals are molecules that are responsible for aging, oxidative tissue damage, degeneration and have been implicated in diseases such as rheumatic diseases, cancer and cardiovascular disease. We can reduce oxidative damage by eating, eliminating, and detoxifying properly. Our body also has the capacity to make its own antioxidants.
- Stress has a profound negative impact on the body and can cause diverse effects leading to an increased concentration of adrenaline, noradrenaline or cortisol in the blood, which can cause long term damage to the blood vessels. Furthermore, the results of various studies show that psycho-social stress is a risk factor for cardiovascular diseases.
B.E.M.E.R and Sports
The BEMER session provides the metabolic support for increased performance, assists in energy-saving warm-up and cool-down (thereby improving recovery and incidence of sports injuries), increases the reaction capacity, and enables more training sessions. It is for good reason that the Swiss Olympic team has also relied on BEMER technology for many years, as have many amateur sportsmen and women and world-class athletes. Even after short application periods, a significant improvement can be seen in the circulation of the smallest blood vessels.
B.E.M.E.R and NASA
B.E.M.E.R has signed a cooperation agreement with NASA. Scientists are still studying the long-term exposure effects on humans and animals during space travel. When astronauts leave the Earth’s atmosphere, they no longer have protection from the Earth’s magnetic field. The affects of cosmic radiation have been wide ranging. For example, mice who spent 2 weeks in space have show liver damage, muscle loss and more. Astronaut Scott Kelly spent 340 days in space. As a result, he has experienced loss of bone density, muscle degeneration, and vision impairment. Investigating the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy is now important as NASA looks to extend space travel in the years to come.
B.E.M.E.R and Race Across America
Race Across America (RAAM) is one the most respected and longest running sports event in the world. RAAM is seen as a pinnacle of athletic achievement in the cycling community. RAAM has a rich and storied history, in 1982 four individuals raced from the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles to the Empire State Building in New York City. Covered by national television, the race captivated the public’s imagination. Relay teams were added in 1992 and quickly became the most popular and fastest growing segment of the race. Relay team racing made the event accessible to any reasonably fit cyclist. The 2016 race was the 35th edition of RAAM and the 11th year starting in Oceanside, CA.
RAAM is the true test of speed, endurance, strength and teamwork. There is no race that matches the distance, terrain and weather, and no other event that tests a team’s spirit from beginning to end. The 8-person powerhouse “Team BEMER” broke the 8-man team record of 24.19 mph previously set by “Team Allied Forces” in 2013. Finishing the 2,962 mile course in 5 days, 3 hours and 45 minutes.
Team BEMER arrived at the finish line with an overall average speed of 24.91 mph to break the average speed record, and, despite the 119 extra miles of this year’s 3,081 mile course, they also broke the time record finishing in 5 days, 3 hours and 43 minutes. Leaving the second place team a little over 800 miles behind!