There must be an easier way – the Fit5 Vitality System
The traditional approach is not working. More of us are suffering from chronic illness and pain than ever before even though there are an abundance of gyms and diets available that theoretically should be able to help us overcome and prevent these common complaints. We now understand that it is our poor diets and sedentary lifestyles that are at the root of this unfortunate trend. Most people are aware that nutrition and exercise are the two most powerful things they can do for their health but either they have very little time due to work demands, commuting and children and just too tired to think of anything else after the long work day or may have lost the desire due to a previous experience and it’s just no longer a leisure time thought to make it a part of their lifestyle. These are a few of the reasons we hear of why so many of us fail to take care of these basic needs and the inevitable health issues arise as a result.
At Fitroom Express we look at health not from a fanatical, all or nothing standpoint, but from the minimum requirement perspective. What small steps can you fit in and easily accomplish on a daily basis in a time demanding life. All a person needs to be fit enough to be healthy and prevent chronic conditions from forming is to get the minimum daily requirements of the 5 most important health factors; Exercise, Nutrition, Sleep, Hydration and Positive Thinking/Stress Management. Our Fit5 Vitality program teaches exactly how to achieve this with the least amount of time and effort possible. It is broken down into amazingly effective 5 minute sessions that anyone can become consistent. Consistency is everything and you will find it easy to achieve with the Fit5 Vitality program and Fitroom Express.
Research shows that quick high intense exercise therapy sessions like the ones used at Fitroom have been proven most effective at reversing these metabolic and musculoskeletal conditions. By adding proven regenerative techniques such as yoga, meditation and core training it is amazing how powerful these sessions can be in such a short amount of time. Combined in a specific short sequence of movements and exercise we have created Fitness Therapy. Time is no measure of how effective a fitness therapy session can be. It is in the focus of the participant and the selection and execution of each specific exercise.
Top 10 reasons to put a Fitroom in your office
- With science now linking most illness and injury to prolonged sitting a fitness program at work used to be a luxury, now it’s a health and safety necessity
- With 5 minute “Fit Breaks” your workforce can get healthy in less time than a smoke break
- No special space required (fits in regular sized office <150sq ft)
- Fitrooms are intimate and non-intimidating and positioned near workers desks
- No showering required-proven, brief high intensity fitness therapy does not induce sweating
- Safe and effective specific routines designed for correcting the effects of prolonged sitting
- Expert education and coaching from certified trainers ensures lasting success
- Measurable results with total participation possible. Detailed reporting on demand
- Costs about the same as a gym membership but so much more effective
- Proven strategy to reduce employee insurance claims and lower health care costs
Exergame Interactive Fitness Solutions